If you enjoy top rated craft beers, plan a visit to Brew Bus Brewing’s 15,000-square-foot tasting room in Tampa, Florida. We offer 20 rotating taps featuring longtime favorites, special releases, and selections from some of our other favorite local and national breweries, so it’s safe to assume we offer something for every taste. We also have an in-house craft kitchen serving up everything from General Tso wings to steak & frites, so you can enjoy a hot and fresh meal when you visit.
Our talented brewers have been producing unique and exciting craft beers in the Tampa, FL area since 2012, and we are proud to have earned medals at some of the most prestigious beer festivals around.
Our award-winning beers include:
- You’re My Boy, Blue! Blueberry Wheat Ale – Silver medal, 2015 Great American Beer Festival; bronze medal, 2014 World Beer Championship
- Last Stop India Pale Ale – Bronze medal, 2014 Best Florida Beer Competition
- Double Decker English-style Porter – Gold medal, 2017 U.S. Open Beer Championship; Gold medal, 2014 Best Florida Beer Competition; Bronze Medal, 2014 U.S. Open Beer Championship
- Curb Check Imperial Porter w/ Vanilla Beans and Cacao Nibs – Silver medal, 2017 U.S. Open Beer Championship
- Rollin Dirty Irish-style Red Ale – Bronze medal, 2015 Best Florida Beer Competition; Bronze Medal, 2014 Best Florida Beer Competition
- Are Wheat There Yet? Hoppy Wheat Ale – Silver medal, 2015 World Beer Championship
In addition to a fantastic beer selection, Brew Bus Brewing also offers public bus tours to other local breweries, sporting events, and assorted special events. Hop on and you can enjoy cold cans of Brew Bus Brewing favorites on your way to or from your destination.
If you are looking for a fun night out with friends, visit Brew Bus Brewing’s modern tasting room today to try some of the top rated craft beers in the Tampa, FL area.