Looking for an awesome new gig in the craft beer industry? The Brew Bus – South Florida is hiring a Tour Attendant!
The Brew Bus is a Beer-Centric Tourism company based in Tampa, FL. All Brew Bus events require a Beertender (Attendant) and Vehicle Operator to work in tandem to manage The Brew Bus clients or “Riders” while they visit local South Florida craft beer breweries or local bars and restaurants. Brew Bus Beertenders will manage and “host” clients or “Riders” event while on The Brew Bus, in brewery tap rooms or bars and restaurants. Beertenders should be familiar with the Craft Beer industry as a whole and especially the breweries in the area.
Responsibilities for Beertender include the following:
- Basic service industry knowledge
- Understand specified event time schedules and Brew Bus procedures
- Assisting Brew Bus Vehicle Operator to manage Brew Bus events
- Ensuring the safety of all passengers on the road at all times
Qualified Brew Bus Beertender should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Safe Serve Certified (not required, but a bonus)
- Cicerone Beer Certified (not required, but a bonus)
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Regular Internet access for online work schedule
- Knowledge of equipment cleaning standards
- Strong Social Skills
Responsibilities may also include:
- Managing marketing/promotional booths at many South Florida craft beer related events.
- Tastings at craft beer retailers.
- And obtaining potential business leads through networking and contacts.
Availability: Looking for availability on nights and weekends.
Part Time: 40-60 hours per month
Compensation: $10 per hour plus tips (avg. $16-$18 per hour)
To apply, email résumé and cover letter to [email protected]
Click to edit your new post…