At Brew Bus we’re all about good beer and good times. On all of our tours, Drivers and Beer-Tenders entertain passengers as we show them our amazing local beer scene. Our Drivers are responsible for the safe transportation and arrival of passengers. Knowledge of craft beer and the ability to pick a killer playlist a plus.
CDL Driver with P Endorsement
All Brew Bus events require a Vehicle Operator and Beertender (Event Attendant) to work in tandem to manage The Brew Bus clients or “Riders” while they visit local craft beer breweries or local Jacksonville bars and restaurants. Brew Bus Vehicle Operators transport clients or “Riders” throughout the area and can travel as far as statewide (dependent upon charter service function).
Responsibilities for Brew Bus Vehicle Operators include the following:
- Performing DOT vehicle inspections prior to departure and upon return
- Understand specified event time schedules and Brew Bus procedures
- Assisting Brew Bus Beertender (Attendant) managing Brew Bus events
- Ensuring the safety of all passengers on the road at all times
Qualified Brew Bus Vehicle Operators should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Clean Driving record and CDL with P endorsement
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Regular Internet access for online work schedule
- Knowledge of equipment cleaning standards
- CDL Medical Card
*Previous experience required*. Must have a clean CDL License with P endorsement and valid medical card. Accident free.
Availability: week day and weekend days/nights (start time could be as early as 8am and end as late as 3am)
Part Time: 40-60 hours per month
To apply, email résumé and cover letter to [email protected]