Jacksonville and Tampa Bay faceoff on Sunday, October 11th. Don’t miss your chance for a one of a kind transportation experience to the game from Jacksonville. We hit the road early with pickup locations at Engine 15 Brewing Co. and Veterans United Craft Brewery. When we arrive in Tampa lunch provided by Cigar City Brewpub will be served at Cigar City Brewing before the game. As always, Brew Bus Beer will be served onboard. The itinerary is as follows:
- 6:30 am: Leave Engine 15 Brewing Co.
- 7:00 am: Leave Veterans United Craft Brewery
- 11:00 am: Arrive at Cigar City Brewing for lunch, a pint, and a brewery tour
- 12:15 pm: Depart for Raymond James Stadium
- 1:00 pm: Game starts
- 4:30 pm: Pickup at Raymond James Stadium bus roundabout
- 5:00 pm: Return to Cigar City Brewing
- 5:30 pm: Depart Cigar City Brewing for Jacksonville
- 9:30 pm: Drop off at Veterans United Craft Brewery and Engine 15 Brewing Company
Cost is $70 per person, does not include ticket to the game.
For game tickets, visit Bold City Brigade